Latest Posts

Lush Valentine's Day

By 11:00 , , , , , , , ,


Hello hello hello!

I am so excited, because today is the day where I show you what I got from the Lush Valentine's day collection! (Hint, almost everything).


First of all is the Ladybird Bubble Bar. How cute is she? I watched a video where someone used this with the Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb, so I might try that...



I fiiiinally got my hands on a Roller Bath Bomb! I swear, these sell out in like seconds when they come on the Lush Kitchen. So when I saw that they were selling it online as part of the Valentine's day range, I had to snap it up... Since using Never Mind The Ballistics, I am loving the half melt half bath bomb thing, it makes your skin feel lovely!


Next up is Cupid. This bath bomb is actually pretty small, but I guess that is reflected in the price also.



Lover Lamp is one that I am eager to try because of the Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Absolute in there, but when I melt it I was kind of disappointed? I love the little hearts in there though.



Next is Two Hearts Beating As One. This is a Luxury Bath Oil, so it's a bit more than the standard £2 ones, BUT you can get 2 baths with this I reckon due to it pulling apart. I mix my oils in cocktails anyway so I will definitely get 2 baths from this.


This is the Love You, Love You Lots Soap. This has Rose Petal Infusion in there so it smells lovely! I'm a sucker for rose smells....


This Kiss Me Quick Wash Card was sold out online! But I went to a store near my uni, and they had loads in stock, so I picked one up. The lady who served me said that it lathers up really well. I'm interested to see how it works because I've never used a wash card before!


Bein the sucker I am for massage bars, I got the Love Spell bar. I reckon the little hearts that stick ot will feel really nice, like the balls on the hottie massage bar.


I think this is so cute! It looks like an emoji haha! This is the Lovestruck Bubble Bar. I'm not sure on the smell, it has lemon oil in there, but i'm not sure I can smell it? I have been ill recently though, so maybe I should smell it when I am 100% better.


Next is one of my faaaave bath bombs! Okay, so Rose Bombshell was one of the first bath bombs I bought from Lush, when it was in the old style of the white ballistic, I'm pretty sure I still have one of those haha! But I always get some because I think it smells so gorgeous. I'm going to pick up a couple more, and I plan to mix them with the Ladybird Bubble Bar and Rose Jam Bubble Bar.



I already tried Over and Over before my package came! I smelt it in store and fell in love, it's got a very citrus smell, and like I said before, I love the half melt half bath bombs. For this second one I have, I might buy a Brightside Bubble Bar and mix it with that.


Of course, I got two Unicorn Horn Bubble Bars. I LOVE unicorns, so why wouldn't I????


Last but not least, I got the Prince Charming Shower Cream. I took a bit of a gamble on this and bought the 250g. I kinda wish I'd got the 100g to be honest... Because of the marshmallow and vanilla, I thought I was going to love this, much like Snow Fairy, but I'm not sure, there's something in it that I'm not keen on, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

You can check out the range on Lush's website here! But remember they are exclusive to Valentine's day, so be quick!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments